You'll find some of the most common questions about beer rebates below.
For all rebate specific questions, please reach out directly to the company offering the rebate. You can contact them through a form on the submission site. If you do not see your question answered below, have thoughts on improving, or would like to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com.
- chevron_rightWhat is a beer rebate?Beer rebates are offered by beer companies for purchasing their products. In a lot of states, no beer purchase is required! This means that companies are offering money back just for buying groceries, meat & seafood, snacks, etc. In the grocery store, you can (sometimes) find a tearpad of rebate offers. That tearpad offer can be mailed in to the company, but you can also submit these offers online.
All you need to do is: Find a rebates available in your state, look at the offers and conditions, purchase the qualifying items, submit the receipt online, and wait 6-12 weeks to receive a check/prepaid card in the mail. Among couponers, beer rebates are considered to be one of the best ways to save/get back money for buying groceries since you are buying the items already!
- chevron_rightIs this legit? Is this safe? Is this a scam?Yes, this is legit! You can get at least $200/year from beer rebates for buying things you already purchase. And it only takes a second to snap a picture of your receipt and upload it! Sit back and wait for your money to arrive!
Beer companies usually offer rebates through tearpads in grocery store. You can fill out the form and mail it in to get money back. You can also submit these rebates online and get paid via a check or virtual prepaid card! This site has compiled all available offers and has made it easy for you to submit a rebate that you qualify for.
- chevron_rightHow do I submit a rebate?You can submit a rebate online by clicking on the green SUBMIT REBATE button. You will be re-directed to the beer rebate website where you can upload a valid receipt, fill in your information, and submit the offer.
For most offers, Beer Money Pro does not have include any personalized links when you click on the SUBMIT REBATE button. Only Ibotta offers contain a personalized affiliate link. When you sign-up for an account with our link, we receive a small amount for referring you to the website. This helps support the site and keep it running.
- chevron_rightWhen will I receive my rebate?Depending on the company and offer, it can take anywhere from 3-12 weeks to get your rebate. You can view an estimated time of arrival in the terms and conditions of the offer. Historically, we have noticed that virtual prepaid cards tend to arrive faster than the mailed checks and physical prepaid cards. Some companies also pay out via Paypal or Venmo. Consider getting a virtual card or electronic payment (if you qualify) to get the money asap!
- chevron_rightAny tips or suggestions on doing beer rebates?
- Save your receipts!!! You never know when an offer will appear...
- Make sure that you read the terms and conditions!
- On some rebates, you can submit an offer more than once... sometimes up to FOUR times! Take advantage of the number of times you can submit the offer.
- Make sure you are purchasing the minimum amount required by the rebate.
- Make sure that your offer went through. A lot of companies will send you email alerts to let you know that your rebate went through (some don't though). Double check to make sure it was not rejected.
- chevron_rightIs this site affiliated with beer companies?No. This site is not affiliated with any beer company offering rebates. We do not profit off of your submission or get a kickback for your submission directly to beer companies. However, we receive a small amount of compensation when users sign up for sites and programs like Ibotta through our referral link. Our goal is to just find and combine all the rebates (in one place) so that you can save money!
- chevron_rightI'd like to suggest a new feature or report an error...Thanks for reviewing the site so carefully! We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions. Tell us if this site is helping you! Feel free to contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- chevron_rightWhat states offer rebates without a beer purchase? Why?Beer companies are not allowed to directly offer promotions on alcohol by law in some states. This means that they have to find another way to run promotions! If you're lucky enough to reside in one of these states, beer companies offer rebates that do not require an alcohol purchase. That means you can earn money back just for buying groceries! States that offer rebates with no beer purchase required (NBPR) include: Alabama, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, and West Virginia.
Note that state laws change, so this list may not be 100% accurate. There are several states that have both beer purchase required (BPR) and NBPR rebates. On some occassions, NBPR rebates are offered in states that generally require the purchase of alcohol. Check back often to see if there are NBPR offers in your state!
- chevron_rightMy rebate didn't go through. Who should I contact?Contact the company directly through the rebate submission site. There is a contact form you can use to ask questions about a specific rebate on the submission website.
- chevron_rightWhy do beer companies offer rebates?Companies offer rebates to promote their products and brand. It is a common marketing strategy to release rebates! In many states, it is law that no beer purchase is required when submitting a rebate. This is why many companies offer NBPR (no beer purchase required) rebates to still promote their brands. Please refer directly to the company's data collecting and usage policy for questions on how they use your data.
- chevron_rightHow often do new rebates get added?This site searches the internet for new wine, spirits, and beer rebates daily. On most days, there will be a few new offers. A majority of new rebates get added on the first of each month. Historically, more rebates are released around holidays (Cinco De Mayo, Thanksgiving, etc) and exciting events (Tailgating, Super Bowl, etc). Check back often to see if more rebates have been released! You can also sign up for our monthly email newsletter on the front page.
- chevron_rightWhere can I sign up for email alerts?Check the front page! We send a monthly newsletter with newly added rebates during the first week of the month.
- chevron_rightHow else can I make beer money?Beer money is a catch phrase for a small amount of money (usually for spending on beer!). It's not serious income, but every penny counts! You can also sign up for the following apps/websites for making money. (Note: you are using our referral link!)
Ibotta is an app you can download on your phone to get countless grocery offers! You can get back money on a lot of specific brands here.
Checkout51 is also just like Ibotta! You can submit rebates for different brands. here.
- chevron_rightHow can I support this site?Buy us a beer!
Send us an email with ideas/thoughts/suggestions and let us know if this site is helping you!
Although this site is updated daily, there may be errors in reporting. Please follow all terms and conditions when submitting a rebate. You must be at least 21 years old to visit a rebate website and to submit a rebate. This site is not affiliated or connected to any of the companies listed on this site in any manner. This site is not liable for any damage, loss, or risk associated with an individual submitting a rebate. This site exists for the sole purpose of helping people discover new offers and make beer money, as defined above. Beer Money Pro does not own the rights to any photos, brands, or logos displayed on this website. Enjoy!
Special thanks to Cliply for providing the gif on the front page.